CEOP (Child Exploitation on Line Protection) work in partnership to protect children and young people from sexual exploitation – in the online and offline world.
Everyone who completes this course will have access to the CEOP resource area that require a login to access.
The Thinkuknow Introduction course covers:
Trainers: Tanya Cross and Shirley Smith Cost is £75 per delegate. Time of the course is 10.00am - 3.00pm (REGISTRATION from 9.15am)
- Introduction to CEOP and Reporting
- Children and Young People Online
- Online Sexual Abuse
- Nude Selfies: What Professionals Need to Know
- Update on latest apps/trends
- The Thinkuknow Resources
Delegate criteria All delegates attending the Thinkuknow Training course must present photographic ID to the Ambassador running the training at Event Registration for verification purposes. Acceptable forms of photographic ID are a passport; driver’s licence or work ID. Additionally, we ask delegates to provide a letter from their employer on headed paper, signed by a manager stating:
This information must be supplied at event registration when attending the Thinkuknow Introduction course. Please note: DELEGATES WHO DO NOT PROVIDE THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION CAN NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE COURSE.
- The delegate’s role and length of employment period/association with the organisation they are representing;
- The relevance of the training to the delegate’s role;
- How the delegate intends to apply the knowledge gained;
- Confirmation that the organisation has undertaken necessary risk assessment that the delegate is suitable to work with children and young people.
This course is for professionals working with children & young people in schools or colleges.